Nuance is dedicated to building and maintaining a supportive relationship with the communities in which we live and work.
Nuance demonstrates our commitment to the community by supporting several charitable organizations, including Easter Seals, Feeding America, Wounded Warriors, and others. More to come depending on how we are going to structure this policy.
- Donation requests will only be considered from organizations with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Nuance will not consider donation requests from:
- Organizations that are not registered charities with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status
- Political, religious, or ethnic groups and programs
- Lobbying or advocacy groups
- Private schools, foundations, or clubs
- Labor organizations
- Third-party fundraising organizations
- Individuals or for-profit businesses
**Please note that Nuance does not provide monetary donations**
How to Submit a Donation Request
If your organization meets the criteria above, and you would like to request a donation of a product or service, please direct requests to firstname.lastname@example.org please include the following
- Date donation needed
- Preferred product/service and use
Please allow 2-4 weeks for us to process your request. The person or organization submitting this request will be contacted if approved for an in-kind donation request.
What do I do if I need assistance acquiring a copy of Dragon, or know someone who does, but I don’t meet this criteria?
There are many organizations that can provide assistance or recommendations for technology purchases. In some cases, health insurance companies allow for assistive technology purchases. Check with your local resources (Easter Seals, local VARS, technology training centers) or with your insurance company for more information.