Increase referrals, decrease costs, save radiologists’ time: It’s a win, win, win!
Moving from transcription to speech-based reporting can seem daunting. But did you know that
PowerScribe 360 | Reporting allows radiologists to continue sending their dictations to medical transcriptionists? With Nuance, your radiologists can choose to send any report to medical transcriptionists for editing or easily complete the report on their own. Beyond immediate time savings, there are many benefits of using speech-based reporting for your radiologists, referring physicians, and bottom line.
Listen as Paul Staveteig, MD and John Kim, MD, radiologists at Texas Radiology Associates share how they successfully adopted speech recognition and made the transition to PowerScribe 360 | Reporting!
During this informative webinar replay, you’ll learn how:
- PowerScribe 360 | Reporting can:
- Reduce report turnaround time
- Increase referring physician satisfaction
- Improve patient satisfaction and care
- Streamline dictation and peer review process
- Facilitate multi-PACS and multi-RIS integrations
Request your replay today by completing the form below.