Benefits of T9 Nav
T9 Nav™ offers the ability to link with back-end operator capabilities for easy user access to mobile adapted content and additional value-add services, providing new or enhanced revenue opportunities for OEMs and Operators.
- Ability to prioritise keywords that access off-device content. For example, the keyword “coffee” can be prioritised in the on-device results list and linked to specific off-device content relating to that topic
- Interoperable with existing UI: search results provide interactivity directly from results page without having to leave the user environment
- Improved discoverability encourages user experimentation with Operator offerings
Opens new avenues to manufacturers to experiment with hardware design (fewer menu buttons required, improved use of limited screen real estate)
The T9 Nav Suite includes:
- Core Engine - Indexes multiple categories of content (e.g. Contacts, Media, Calendar Entries, Email, SMS, Bookmarks, Phone Features/Settings, etc.)
- Thin-Client Integration - Drop-in applications for S60, Android and Windows Mobile
Server Side Solutions - Keyword Management Server that enables keyword driven off-device search. Supports:
- Dynamic keyword mapping
- Over-the-Air updates
- Promotional capabilities
The T9 Nav core indexing engine supports all Latin-1 and Cyrillic languages.
The S60 downloadable application has been localised into the following 15 languages:
Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Turkish and Ukrainian