Speech University Delivery Options Solve Common Training Challenges:
- It’s difficult to be away from home or office for extended periods
- Training travel budgets are often limited, especially for international travel
- Scheduled class times don’t always match your availability
- Your team may need to train only one person or several people
Quality Training With the Convenience you Require
Nuance Speech University offers three convenient ways to learn:
- eCampus live online classes
- eCampus ‘on demand’ classes
- Custom classes (online or onsite)
eCampus Live Online Classes
This online format allows for live, real-time interactive classes with hands-on exercises using virtual machines. We offer public classes to accommodate time zones around the world. Sessions are convenient and cost-effective – no traveling or days away from the office – and are a great solution to today’s tight travel budgets. Daily sessions are four hours long, so there’s still time to keep up with daily work projects.
eCampus On Demand Classes
On Demand classes are recorded versions of the live eCampus courses, also delivered via the Web. On Demand ensures that you get the knowledge you need when it’s most convenient for you and that you can stop and start classes as your schedule allows. Students are invited to send questions to our faculty, and we’ll answer within 48 hours.
Custom (Online or Onsite) Classes
Customized training is our most flexible offering. Work with us to craft the agenda your team needs, based on existing course topics, and to schedule sessions online or in a classroom at your site. Custom classes can be tailored to your team’s particular needs, building skills and also answering your team’s questions about your specific system, application details and deployment data.