Meaningful Use of the EHR
Facilitating EHR adoption with speech recognition
No matter how good the EHR is, doctors can only reap its benefits if they have a viable way to input clinical data. You’ve probably been reading a lot about EHR adoption and meaningful use of EHRs and how, by investing in an EHR, your practice will become more efficient, you will save time and make drastic cost savings. But after you’ve gone live, your doctors may find themselves wishing that it hadn’t been deployed.
The solution? An EHR powered by speech recognition.
Are you looking for ways to...
- Facilitate the adpotion of EHR?
- Improve the accuracy, comprehensiveness and accessibility of clinical documentation?
- Creating reports without changing your doctors’ documentation process or workflow?
- Reduce report turnaround time?
- Create more complete patient records?
- Meet the QIPP challenge?